Pyramid Trading Ltd recognises that the disciplines of Quality, Environmental management and Health and Safety are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
The company Quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all Quality matters
- Develop a business plan with clear objectives whilst adopting a risk based approach to all processes and activities.
- Communicate its Quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and suppliers and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with our customers, suppliers and other interested parties to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management
- It is the aim of that with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of the documented Quality Management System incorporating a Factory Production Control system which meets both the ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN 1090 standards, we will comply with legislative requirements and meet the expectations of our customers.
||Date: 1st September 2017
||Steven C. Livingstone